Jarrah Honey - 640g
Online Price: RM 215.09
* Price shown are not include GST
Jarrah honey, harvested by Western Australian beekeepers, it is produced from the Jarrah forest every second year. Jarrah honey is a unique world-class table honey. Jarrah honey has become popular for its medicinal properties, low glucose levels and because it is highly antimicrobial. In other words..a healing honey.
The antimicrobial quality is measured by the term of ‘Total Activity’ (TA) that includes a number that determines its antimicrobial strength. Active Jarrah honey is strongly antimicrobial and scientific laboratories measure and rank its activity.
Jarrah honey can be used to treat wounds, burns and skin infections. It has been scientifically researched and proven to have a high percentage of activity level, making it an excellent choice for dressing golden staphylococcus infections, E.coli and Candida, and ulcerated wounds.
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
- Low Glycemic Index(GI), high in minerals and level of fructose
- Enhance the body's immune system
- Anti-aging, skin moisturising
- Soften blood vessels, prevention cardiovascular disease
- Regulate gastrointestinal function
- Improves quality of sleeps
back to previous page >>